Sensational New Zealand self-drive holidays, created to suit you perfectly...
- ✓ Customised itineraries designed around your interests
- ✓ A superb range of rental vehicles from the top companies
- ✓ Accommodation styles and rooms to suit every budget
- ✓ The best activities, excursions and sightseeing suggestions
- ✓ A comprehensive tour pack and itinerary tailored to you
- ✓ Full and friendly support is just a phone call away 24/7
"We had such a good time, saw so many awesome sights, and met some of the most interesting, welcoming people while we were in New Zealand! Pure Journeys couldn't have been nicer and more helpful than they were! They were prompt, efficient, and there when we needed them. They came through with flying...more"
Rebecca and John from Houston, USA
Come and experience our extraordinary landscapes, our wonderful culture and our welcoming people for yourself. And do it all in your own time and at your own pace on a custom designed New Zealand self drive tour holiday.
Why explore New Zealand with Pure Journeys' help?
- You want to enjoy a truly customised holiday experience designed to deliver your perfect New Zealand trip.
- You want to deal with people who are true experts in creating unforgettable New Zealand experiences.
- Our expert team of journey planners is based in Wanaka, New Zealand.
- We have personal experience of the places and attractions you are considering.
- We have been helping visitors create wonderful NZ memories since 2004.
- Our journeys planners' inboxes are bursting with messages from happy Pure Journeys travelers.
- You'll experience our legendary and uncompromising dedication to excellent service.
- You'll get the attention you deserve because we are an owner operated business personally committed to delivering a superior experience from the moment you contact us.
- You can be sure of the quality of service - we are Qualmark rated, the official quality guarantee of Tourism New Zealand.
- You want the peace of mind that comes with secure payment options.
- You might only visit New Zealand once and you want to be sure the experience is everything you want it to be.