Search for blogs
- City Experiences (11)
- Articles of Interest (8)
- The Best of New Zealand (13)
- Luxury New Zealand (3)
- South Island Touring (29)
- North Island Touring (15)
- Essential Info (16)
- Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth (5)
- Cultural Experiences (21)
- Golf Holidays (5)
- Adventure Travel (33)
- Walking, Hiking & Biking (25)
- Family Holidays (45)
- Things to Do (43)
- National Parks & Wildlife (35)
- Food & Wine Experiences (19)
New Zealand festival season
What better time to visit New Zealand than during our summer festival season?
With an abundance of amazing food, wine and beer festivals held across the country, festival season is the perfect time to eat and drink your way around New Zealand!
If you fancy yourself a foodie, wine aficionado, beer buff, or just plain like delicious food and drink then be sure to hit up at least one of these festivals on your kiwi adventure. Offering incredible live music, mouth-watering food and amazing locally brewed wines and beers from around the country, these festivals are a great way to spend a few days of your New Zealand holiday.
Hot Tip: if you'd like to attend one of these festivals, be sure to chat to one of our travel specialists to confirm early as tickets can sell out quickly!
- Bay of Islands Food & Wine Festival - October
- Gisborne Wine and Food Festival - October
- Toast Martinborough Wine, Food & Music Festival - November
- South Island Wine & Food Festival - December
- Marlborough Wine & Food Festival - February
- Wairarapa Wines & Harvest Festival - March
- Wellington Wine & Food Festival - March
- Beervana - August
- Dunedin Craft Beer & Food Festival - November
- The Great Kiwi Beer Festival - January
- Marchfest - March