Search for blogs
- City Experiences (14)
- Articles of Interest (10)
- The Best of New Zealand (19)
- Luxury New Zealand (5)
- South Island Touring (32)
- North Island Touring (17)
- Essential Info (16)
- Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth (5)
- Cultural Experiences (21)
- Golf Holidays (5)
- Adventure Travel (34)
- Walking, Hiking & Biking (28)
- Family Holidays (48)
- Things to Do (47)
- National Parks & Wildlife (36)
- Food & Wine Experiences (21)
New Zealand's North Island offers an abundance of experiences, suited to all ages and preferences.
Across the island, beautiful beaches beckon alongside cultural and modern history. See dolphins play in their natural habitat and taste wine from some of the countries most distinguished vintners. Take a thrill ride on the Luge in Rotorua and watch live geysers hiss with steam and mud pools bubble with the heat of the earth's core. Soak in Taupo's nourishing mineral hot pools as you gaze at the clear night sky and absorb the beauty of your surrounds. Drink coffee in "coolest little capital in the world" - Wellington, and take in the vast metropolis that is Auckland.
Wherever you choose to go, the North Island of New Zealand has something to offer.
Not sure where to start? Contact us and let our team of New Zealand experts plan an incredible experience, designed just for you.